Bed and breakfast “Il Viottolo”
Strada Statale 377 Variante alla – Noci (BA)
tel: + 39 080.497.72.93
mob: +39 347.59.76.030/ +39 3126.96.36.1992
Marta & Michele
We would like to introduce ourselves through this page. We, Marta and Michele, in 2005 decided to drop up the carrier of employees and we have decided to open the doors of our house to guests in Puglia. As many claim us to be a harmonious and assorted couple, we are together for 40 years and we have two children, Claudio and Valentina, they are busy in a non-profit organization “The Path” and a grandson, Federico. We are fond of travelling, as we love visiting new places and being acquainted with new people. To give hospitability to people originally from different countries, to learn new cultures, to enter in the contact with various experiences and lives, is the unique approach. Pay us a visit, and you will see that we are early birds, especially Michele. Marta wakes up early to prepare you homemade breakfast; do not be surprised to be awaked at 6 a.m. by a perfume of a just-baked cake. You will find Michele at this time in the garden taking care of wonderful flowers and trees. Our goal is to receive you as dear friends and to make you feel like at home. We are always at your complete disposal ready to supply you with correct advice what places to visit and what dishes to taste, with certain discretion. We are always welcomed; the doors of our house are opened for you! See you soon! Marta and Michele.
Our house is submerged into the intense green and flourishing garden. The English lawn on board of our swimming pool is the ideal place to relax during a hot summer day. Olive trees, colourful flowers, limpid swimming pool water, orchards where to promenade and to sample fruit make “The Path” a small nature oasis. Noticeable external spaces with intense green where walking round, reading, listening to music and relaxing is a pleasure. Besides, there’s a spacious living room for our guests where we service breakfast, where you can play cards or work in a peaceful atmosphere (free Wi-Fi internet).
There are 5 well-equipped rooms:
- Private bath-rooms
- Air-conditioning system,
- Heating system,
- Extra bed clothing and pillows,
- Emergency light
- Bed and bath clothing
What’s more, two rooms are furnished with the kitchen corner.
Prepared and served up by Marta and Michele, the breakfast is ready to satisfy all exigencies. The breakfast includes:
- Coffee, milk, tea, chocolate with milk, infusions
- Fruit juices
- Local yogurt produced by local Puglia dairy (if any)
- Seasonal fruit (only grown on our land: plums, figs, cherries, apricots, pears)
- Home-made cookies,
- Home-made cake or typical local sweets bought at a local patisserie shop of Noci
- Biological jams.
The breakfast is served up in a comfortable room with the view to the garden. Gluten-free breakfast is due to special request.
- Transfer to/from Bari and Brindisi airports, ports, train stations of Gioia del Colle and Bari Centrale;
- External shower rooms with WC near the swimming pool, towels and soap included,
- Bicycle rent and organized excursions in cooperation with “La Ciclofficina” (www.laciclofficina.it)
- Flower Jogging 400mt in the orchard (grass paths)
- Barbeque area
- Ironing equipment
- Private open air parking surveyed 24 hours per day
- Wi-Fi free internet
- Fridge in a breakfast room
If you are looking for a family b&b in Puglia, you’ve already found it!
At the disposal of families on demand:
- Changing room
– Anti-slippery shower carpet
– Night light
– Milk warmer
– Baby high chair
– Secure kids table items for breakfast
Moreover, due to a request, there’s a possibility to use the kitchen in the breakfast room and laundry service.
We’ve planned everything, in case of insignificant injuries, we’ve got a paediatric pharmacy kit and, in case of necessity, parent might contact out family doctor.
Without mentioning games, to entertain your children!
Our travelling philosophy privileges the alternative and sustainable mobility, thus we’ve decided to put at the disposal of our guests a new set of services dedicated to cycling fans.
If you want to discover Puglia by bike, we offer you:
- Secure open air bike parking
- Bike clothing
- Repair set
- Convention with a bike-workshop (www.laciclofficina.it )
- Bike maps
- Abundant breakfast
- Guided bike excursions due to request
- Traveller’s basket due to request
We and environment
We’ve decided to take the way to improve the environmental conditions and management and we need your help to advance the quality of the holidays by making better our environment. Our engagement is:
- Litter reduction through reasonable shopping;
- Differentiating litter collecting for easier recycling;
- Water and energy save with the rational usage of natural resources;
- Alimentary security;
- Promotion of local cuisine and of local products,
- Incentive public transport and light mobility;
- Promotion of nature and cultural heritage;
- Guests’ involvement to the eco-sustainable behaviour.
- Towels and bed clothing are changed every three days or as requested to avoid useless water resources waste and excessive washing products usage;
- We invite all our guests to switch off light and air-conditioning system while leaving rooms;
- External differentiating litter bins for glass, plastic and paper.
Respect for the Nature! We and You. Thank you
From 10 January till 31 May
From 02 October till 21 December
€ 30,00 per person per night including breakfast (double room)
For national or local holidays, high season prices are applied.
From 01 June till 14 July
From 02 September till 01 October
€ 32,50 per person per night including breakfast (double room)
For national or local holidays, high season prices are applied.
From 15 July till 01 September
From 22 December till 9 January
€ 37,50 per person per night including breakfast (double room)
Children under 4 free (in the bed with parents or in a cradle)
Discounts for early booking at least 5 days before the arrival.
Triple and quadruple rooms are available.
Extra single bed: € 15,00 euro per night
Possibility to book the whole villa for groups (minimum staying 7 days)
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
20% advanced payment
Settlement at arrival
No credit cards payment. Only cash.
To cancel a reservation:
Advanced cancelation 15 days before the arrival date is due to 50% reimbursement (excluding bank operation fees);
Cancelation 7 days before the arrival date is due to no reimbursement.
Check in and check out
Check in: 17:00 – 20:00
Check out: 5:00 – 11:00
To vary check in time, please contact us, to agree the mutually acceptable conditions!
Our town: Noci
Noci is a small town with 20000 inhabitants, mounted in precious architectonic and rocky scenery.
The historical centre with its clean lanes and typical gnostras; the antique feudal farms; a rural church of Barsento, erected in 591 d.c., nowadays a part of the homonymous nature reserve; the Benedictine Abbey “Madonna della Scala”.
Immerged in a characteristic Mediterranean Puglia countryside, Noci is strategically settled only 10 min from Alberobello, 15 min from valley D’Itria; only 30 min from Ionian and Adriatic Seas, and it’s proposed as an alternative route to discover flavours and antique traditions of Central Puglia famous for its hospitability and renamed gastronomic identity.
10 marvellous sights of this part of the Italian boot are worth visiting :
- Alberobello trullos,
- Castellana grottos,
- Putignano Carnival,
- Matera’s stones,
- White Ostuni,
- The Adriatic Sea and the pearl of Polignano
- Itria valley with its enchanting villages: Locorotondo; Martina Franca; Cisternino;
- Monte castle,
- Mattocks of la Murgia and Altamura
- Romanic pugliese cathedrals: from the Trani Cathedral till St. Nicolas of Bari.
The traditional cuisine within 10 typical dished are not to be missed:
- Taralli and friselli,
- Mozzarella and fresh burrata,
- Typical dough with rapes,
- Rice, potatoes and mussels,
- Broad beans and chicory,
- Filled aubergines,
- Grilled octopus,
- Ragu involtini,
- Filled cuttle-fish
Our Puglia of 10 colours:
- Blue sea
- Yellow grain
- Red land
- Green fields,
- Celestial sky
- Silver olives
- Purple geraniums
- Orange sunset
- Grey stones